Sunday, April 13, 2014

Artful Mail Groupies Mini Album Swap

Hi Everybody,

Just sharing the mini album I made for swap at Artful Mail Groupies on Facebook.  Because I had to mail this off internationally and was in a bit of a rush to make the PO, I forgot to take up-close pictures but I did manage to pull together this video of the album.

To watch Directly on YouTube click here

I cut my bags in half and trimmed them down so that from one bag I have two 4.25" x 4.75" pieces.

Tags:
My large photo mats were cut at 4.25" x 4 5/8"
Designer paper was cut at 4" x 4 3/8"
Small tags cut at 2.75" x 4 5/8"
Small tag designer paper 2.75" x 4.5"

Binding:
I used a method similar to the "hidden hinge" method by Kathy Orta

Cover:
Recycled Chipboard cut at 4.75 x 5"

What I used..
~Black Celebrate It Bags
~Recollections Black Card stock
~Prima Lyric Paper Collection
~Trico Flowers and Leaves
~Recollections flowers
~Bridal Pearl Brads
~Bridal Stamens
~Studio G Pearls
~Michael's Metal Pieces
~Offray Ribbon
~Studio G Glitter Glue
~Doily
~Heart Button
~Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Ink
~Michael's Crochet Flower
~7 Gypies Beaded Flower
~Skeleton Leaves
~Homemade Shimmer Mist using FolkArt Metalic Paint in Pink Chiffon

1 comment:

Papercrafting Princess said...

It's absolutely beautiful. The receiver is going to love it!