Tuesday, October 6, 2015

CAS Stash Note Card Set

Hi Everybody,

I made these cards about 5 months ago, filmed a video and forgot to publish. So here they are. I used Kraft card stock and White card stock for the base


View the video here...


When I filmed the video my lil girl was sleeping so that is why I sound the  way I do.


And there  you have it,

Kelli

***The Dollar store stamps sadly are no longer available and Amy R stamps are retiring so if you are interested in this set I encouraged you to GET THEM NOW before they are gone.  All her stamps have been marked down 25%!


What I used...

-$1 Stamps form Dollar Tree
-Recollections Card Stock: White, Kraft
-Amy R Happy Harvest Rubber Stamps
-Colorbox Pigment ink in Frost White
-White GellyRoll pen

The links are connected to Michael's store online, All That Scraps online, Frantic Stamper online,

No comments: